DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

Leaked: Mitsubishi RVR Brochure Gives Detailed Look at Upcoming Compact Crossover

3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  GPTourer 
#1 ·

Thanks to a tip from AutoGuide reader Peter Ms we have plenty more photos and some additional information on Mitsubishi's upcoming compact crossover. The new model will debut at the Geneva Auto Show in March and is expected to arrive shortly thereafter in North America, slotting in underneath the Outlander in the Japanese automaker's lineup. A leaked brochure for the new CUV, called the RVR in Japan and the ASX in Europe, gives a more detailed look at the CUV.

The car's interior is typical Mitsubishi, and we can see from the brochure that it comes with a push-button ignition, a large panorama sunroof and there's even an optional navigation system.

Cargo room doesn't exactly look plentiful, however, with just around 15 cubic feet behind the rear seats.

We like the little Mitsu's EVO-style look, but have to admit we're puzzled about the snorkel on the driver's side front fender.

In Europe the ASX will be sold with a turbocharged 1.8-liter diesel engine. It is expected to be powered by a naturally aspirated 2.0-liter 4-cylinder when it debuts in North America.

More: Leaked: Mitsubishi RVR Brochure Gives Detailed Look at Upcoming Compact Crossover on AutoGuide.com

See less See more
#10 ·
but have to admit we're puzzled about the snorkel on the driver's side front fender.
Ha ha, newbs. How does anyone not know about the fender mounted mirror JDM cars have?

Neat looking car. I think I'll buy one for my wife.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.