DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Elite DSMtalker
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to buy leather seat covers? I want something that will look totally stock.

·
Registered
101 Posts
www.katzkin.com

i'm not positive you can buy direct but they should give you a local dealer list.
they'll do stock, near stock, or custom colors and patterns also i believe.

brett

·
Elite DSMtalker
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, i found them but i the site has some problems. I can't find where to buy it. I am very interested in them. Anyone else?

·
Elite DSMtalker
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They look pretty expensive actually. I need to call for just one seat so maybe it will significantly cheaper than the whole kit. I'm still looking for other options if someone can help me out ;)

·
Registered
732 Posts
Go to www.leatherseats.com They sell leather seat covers that are made by katzkin themselves. I whole set meaning front seats and back with embroidery, two tone goes for like $665 I think. Really good quality. E-mail them and see if you can work out a deal for one seat. Remember tho that new leather is impossible to match up with older leather.

·
Elite DSMtalker
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks you guys. I really only want 1 or 2 stock looking seat covers. I bet these guys will do them for me.

·
Registered
732 Posts
They also have a huge collection of colors and like I mentioned any embriodering (sp?) is free so go ahead and have DSM or Eclipse/Talon put in.:D If you get the one tone it should look stock according to them but agian I would get both fronts done to match it up better.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Yep, Katzkin is the shit..That's what i have in my car all Black leather and most interior from the dealer when i brought my car new....The factory leather is hard as hell,mine is so soft.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts