DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

761 - 770 of 770 Posts

·
Elite DSMtalker
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #761
Finally redid the front end. I'll update with pictures at some point. It all fits straight again! I'm looking at getting into vehicle wraps and I plan to order some wrap to practice on this thing.

Hoping to be at the track in the next week or two.

·
Elite DSMtalker
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #763
I haven't really touched the car recently. I had my house get pretty messed up by the one hurricane back in September. I have ordered all new fuel lines due to mine having crystals all through it. I've seen the black goo from E85 but never ran across the crystals. That crap clogged up injectors twice before I realized what was happening.

I also picked up a tig welder to start doing my own fab work. Hopefully I can catch on pretty quickly! I'll have pictures up at some point!

·
Elite DSMtalker
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #770
Well that new shell has had title issues. The guy that sold it signed in the wrong spot and has been a total D-Bag in getting it fixed.

So.. I took the Monster back out. Car went [email protected] The thing back fired off the line pretty bad and slowed me down! I figured it wasn't ready to run an 8.. I'll keep plugging away at it until something fun happens. I'm planning on bringing it to the shootout but I know I'm no where near competitive and the only glass it fits is the Q16/32 (whatever they call it now).

I'll get a pic of the slip up later.

60ft - 1.44
1/8th mph - 121
1/8th et - 5.94
1/4th mph - 150
1/4th et - 9.18

761 - 770 of 770 Posts