DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Re: Local Albuquerque meet

Where in Alb. are you Steve? I was just there last week on my way back from the Grand Canyon. My uncle has a place down near Bosque Farms/Los Lunas and we spent a day or two kicking around downtown and out in the mountains.

I fell in love with the weather after 2 hours of being there. I want to move to the SW pretty badly after my trip.

Nice Shootout shirt by the way.

·
Site Administrator
9,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Local Albuquerque meet

I'm on the northern side by Rio Rancho. Weather is about the best thing I can say about here. Other than the few close friends I have. I'm about 1/2 hour from Los Lunas.

Thanks I figured I'd stand out with that. I have an Alb. DSM shirt like the other guys too.

·
Site Administrator
9,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah the guy at the grill is a very close friend of mine that I met from DSMTalk. He's Chicago1 on here.

I must add that both he and I were hurting from a hard night of partying the night before. I was doing my level best to enjoy the meet. Kinda hard when your head is pounding like a base drum and your stomach is flopping around like a dying fish.

·
Site Administrator
4,661 Posts
Nice!

Glad you got out and had fun Steve! Quit partying so much! ;)

Hopefully I'll get to head down there very soon! :)

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
So apparently I've heard from the grapevine there is another one Saturday!! Red, know anything about this?

I heard from some other guys that said I should bring the Laser by.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
The red and white one at the end is Ramon and Abraham, good budds of mine. They are both on here but don't know there user names.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
OK here is the skinny on anyone wanting to attend. Mariposa park, Golf Course and Montano @ Noon. Check www.abq-dsm.com for details.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts