DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
awesome. have fun with it. wanna give it to me?

·
Honorary Moderator
3,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm hoping it's a direct fit, because I want to change it to the 94+ style somewhere along the line. I'm going to mod the living hell out of it first. There's a few guys running single conversion kits, and I want to give that a try with some home made stuff. It'll be a PITA making all that piping, but the upgraded turbo kits are expensive, and don't offer as much bang for the buck as a single. I'm good at welding, and it's just a matter of removing or resituating a few things like the battery. I still have to wait for it to be delivered though :(.

·
Elite DSMtalker
3,738 Posts
gonna miss you as a fellow es-tsi owner, but hopefully you'll have better luck with this one.

·
Honorary Moderator
3,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm keeping the Talon. It's going to be a side project for a little while, but it's running now. I have no intention of letting the massive amount of money I spent on it go to waste. I want to make it an occasional street, but mostly strip car. Maybe I'll find a money tree growing in my back yard tomorrow and be able to make that dream come true.

And it's ESITSI. :D

·
Elite DSMtalker
3,738 Posts
i know 2g's are esi's, but i was under the impression that 1g's were all es's or dl's.

·
Registered
222 Posts
look at the seller's name...lol.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Nice CAR!

:santa:

·
Honorary Moderator
3,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
zero1620 said:
Be careful he has zero feedback and the glasses mean he is new or changed his name on ebay.

Nice car though have fun!
The zero feedback scared me at first, but worst case scenario, he rips off a large credit union. Apparently he's a broker, and sells cars for people, and keep a fee or something like that.

Damn thats a good deal if u ask me. I love those cars, they, look like a bitch to mod though , good luck man
The problem is the aftermarket is just starting to take off for them in the US. It's a little bigger overseas, and with time, I think it will get substantially bigger. They have a bullet proof engine comparable to the Supra, and that's a good start. There's one guy running 700+ HP on a completely stock bottom end. It's just the shit getrag tranny holding them back, but I dont' intend to launch the shit out of it so it SHOULD hold up well.

awesome buy man, i hope you have alot of fun with it, i know if it was me i would be right about now
I'm still kind of in disbelief. Nothing this good ever happens to me anymore.

It sucks I have to wait at least a good week to get it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts