DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
yeah those are the best right there. also try www.thepartstrader.com and www.autobytel.com

it took me nearly 5 months to find my 1g. i paid more for mine since it was in good condition. 3000 might be a little low for a good condition one though (depending on what part of country i guess). i swear awd 1Gs are selling at a premium. my buddy is trying to find one now and he is having the same problem as you. stick with it and good luck in your search!

·
Registered
672 Posts
jap drifter said:
yeah those are the best right there. also try www.thepartstrader.com and www.autobytel.com

it took me nearly 5 months to find my 1g. i paid more for mine since it was in good condition. 3000 might be a little low for a good condition one though (depending on what part of country i guess). i swear awd 1Gs are selling at a premium. my buddy is trying to find one now and he is having the same problem as you. stick with it and good luck in your search!

I gotta agree with jap drfter.. I'm lookin for a AWD 1g and right now my average prices for a clean one are between 4-5k... I even found one for 4k with a big 16g and supporting mods.. needless to say, I'm not buying a car until January when I have the money..:mad: oh well... I happened to find a TSI AWD with 48k miles on it for 5k.. trust me, just look around and you'll find one.. although for 3k you may be lucky just finding one that's atleast somewhat clean..
I'm guessing you'll find a 90-91 for that low.. oh well, good luck on the search..

·
Registered
126 Posts
My girlfriend is getting a 91 Tsi w/ a fresh motor and straight body for 3200 on friday. I looked for a while too and this was the best i found. Its got a small 16G full exhaust and boost control w/a ported 2G head on it. It should be fun :) Oh and youll probably see her on here soon w/ some pics of it.

·
Senior Moderator
3,398 Posts
Hell yeah there selling for hard cash I paid 6k for my Talon, yet I see people buying 91s for a grand or two less!

THis kid by me just picked upt a 90tsiawd with a junkyard motor for 2800!!
The thing is a total mess, its timing is off a tooth, half the gauges didnt work and so on and so forth...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.