DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking at Talons and Eclipses over the last couple weeks, trying to get started on my first project car. Haven't had the greatest success in finding too many. If anyone has anything available for sale or knows where I can find one, please let me know. Preferably looking for AWD, manual transmission, and I love the 2nd gen GSX's. Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Been looking at Talons and Eclipses over the last couple weeks, trying to get started on my first project car. Haven't had the greatest success in finding too many. If anyone has anything available for sale or knows where I can find one, please let me know. Preferably looking for AWD, manual transmission, and I love the 2nd gen GSX's. Thanks.
I have a modestly built 91 GSX that is a good project car. however it has a built Auto Trans in it now. If you want to know more about it we can make plans to talk offline if you like.
Brad

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a modestly built 91 GSX that is a good project car. however it has a built Auto Trans in it now. If you want to know more about it we can make plans to talk offline if you like.
Brad
That’d be perfect. Need it now more than ever lol. I’m ready to talk whenever you are

·
Registered
2 Posts
That’d be perfect. Need it now more than ever lol. I’m ready to talk whenever you are
I just realised that before much more gets mentioned you better know where the car is located. I live in New Jersey near the Capitol Trenton.. The car is currently not Drivable because it has been sitting for a number of years.. It will need a complete brake overhaul to be road safe. I can NOT transport the car. SO if you are much further away than about 100 miles It may not be the car for you at this time... Just being up front with ya..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts