DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a grey talon on here a little bit ago and his car was a show car and he had made his 2gb superman logo intoa vent for the FMIC, was wondering if anyone remembered his post he made adn can direct me too it. Or if you have a vent in yours post it.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, sorry man. Was still drunk from last night. I didn't realize it was that bad, lol. Well, if needed I can re-type it but im pretty sure you can make it out pretty easy.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Yeah... I have seen that car... The guy's name is David... Everyone here on Dsmtalk know him

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
He owns a bright red dsm with rims and his name is david

·
Registered
407 Posts
In case you don't get it, we're being sarcastic.

A common misconception is that everyone in the DSM community knows everyone else in the DSM community.

Basically, use the damn search like everyone else. If not, you've got no chance unless the car really, really stands the fuck out, or he's really active in the community.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah obviously i searched for it and came up with nothing. I dont need Bullshit sarcastic answers than. If you dont know who it is than why bother typing in something? Im not being a dick I just wanna know why people do that.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry about that post, I was having an anxiety attack and I was taking my anger and feelings out on all of you. I deeply apologize for that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts