DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently did 6 bolt swap in a 95 Eclipse Turbo FWD. I need vacuum line diagram for the engine because im not sure how it all hooks back up due to relocated stuff. Also, after everything was assembled and I tried the start up, I turned the key on and tried to crank the car, all I heard was a buzzing. The starter isnt getting any power. I looked in the driverside floorboard fuse panel to check for bad fuses and what I found was only the very left and very right lines of fuses were getting power. The 3 middle vertical rows of fuses were not getting any power at all. Did I somehow miss a plug on the harness or something. I did have to do the pin swap in the ECU but the only wires that were removed was for the injectors.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Your haynes or chilton should tell have the vacuum diagram. Or try the search button for "vacuum diagram". Something useful will come up if you look.

·
Elite DSMtalker
5,037 Posts
What is the voltage at your battery? Be sure it is not dead/low. Look in the engine bay fuse box. Check the MPI/ENGINE fuse and starter relay/fuse. You should be able to pull the relays and reinsert them and feel/hear them activate. Also check the signal wire on top of the starter to make sure that it is being sent a signal (you can also disconnect the one-wire signal harness and check it there so that the starter doesn't begin cranking while you are checking the connection. Other, more dumb ideas are the clutch pedal switch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts