DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I prefer to be contacted by email than by pm. [email protected]

Well, due to financial problems, I'm being forced to sell my GST. I already put the car back to stock and all the go fast parts are packaged and ready to go. All prices include shipping within the lower 48 states (hawaii and alaska will be more) in the U.S. Please read the descriptions carefully as some of the items are not in perfect shape, but most are.

2G V2 DSMLink, only used for a couple of weeks. $500.00 Shipped.

95 EPROM ECU, already socketed. Purchased from ffwdconnection.com $200.00 shipped.

8" JRC FMIC Black Anodized with 2.25" inlets, used for a couple of months. Has a few bent fins and a few more bugs stuck in there but still in great shape. $220.00 shipped.

Ported Forced Performance Evo 3 16G MHI Turbo with ported SBR cast manifold, SS tubular O2 housing, and waterlines. THIS ONE IS FOR SALE ON EBAY. THERE IS A REASON I'M SELLING THIS AS A PACKAGE. READ THE AUCTION'S DESCRIPTION FOR MORE DETAILS. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=8012709939&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

Forced Performance Oil Return Line for 16G turbos. Used for a couple of months. $40.00 Shipped

SS Oil Feed Line. Also used for a couple of months. Feeds from oil filter housing. $30.00 Shipped

Dejon J pipe for 16G turbos to be used with FMIC setups. Powder coated almost chrome. Used for 2 months. $60.00 Shipped.

Denso 720cc injectors with O-rings and insulators. Used for 2 weeks only. $300.00 Shipped.

14B Turbo, needs rebuild. I bought it on ebay and then decided to sell it only to have the buyer inform me that the turbo started shooting oil through the intake upon starting engine. I refunded his full payment and now it's for sale here as a blown turbo. $50.00 Shipped.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Hahn Race Craft upper intercooler pipe set (Thick TB flange). Flanged for Type S. $100.00 Shipped

Dejon upper and lower intercooler pipes. Flanged for 1G BOV. TB Flange is warped but you can weld a new one from RRE if necesary. $70.00 Shipped.

1G BOV. In great shape and uncrushed. $45.00 Shipped

PLX 250 Wideband. Brand new. Never used. It's the 250 model so it doesn't come with a gauge. I bought it to use it with dsmlink, but never got around to install it. $230.00 Shipped.

(LOCAL PICK UP ONLY) 3" Turbo back with 3" hi flow cat converter and tanabe smr catback. Inlcudes silencer. $500.00

3" GM MAF. A little dirty but in great shape. $40.00 Shipped

Greddy Type S BOV, in pretty bad shape but still works. I coudn't find the sweet spot. If I tightened the sping too much, I'd get surge. Too loose, it would leak. I'm not very patient so I didn't try very hard. $60.00 Shipped.

Injen Intake. Doesn't look pretty but it works great. I've had it for 2 years and I had to bang it a bit to make room for the J pipe. $70.00 Shipped.

Hallman Pro RX MBC. Has softer spring installed and stiffer spring in the bag. $70.00 Shipped.

Intake Heat Shield. Brand new. $30.00 Shipped

Sirius Tuner for Alpine HUs. Comes with all original parts including antena. $70.00 Shipped

Boost leak tester with built in gauge and 3" to 2.25" coupler. $30.00 Shipped

J Pipe and L Pipe for 16G with stock SMIC. I had to bang the J pipe a bit because it was too close to the fan. $70.00 Shipped for the set.

All the parts posted above are good too go. I still have a few more that need some preping before I post the here for sale. They are:

Set of 16" 99 GST Chrome OEM Wheels with (fair thread) tires. $350.00 Shipped.
(sorry no picture available yet)

Cupra R Euro Lip painted to match factory white paint. $90.00 Shipped.
(sorry no picture available yet)

I'm paypal verified and have 100% feedback on ebay.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Hey Miguel is there any way we swap wheels before you sell your gst? I have the non chrome wheels painted black. LMK if we can work something out.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Unfortunately I'm in need of some $$ right now and I'd rather sell them than trade them. I'm trying to get rid off all this asap. Thanks for your interest though.

Miguel

By the way, I'm selling the car with the Axis Seven wheels, not the oem ones. The oem wheels I'm selling them separately.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Do you still have the dejon intercooler pipes? Do they come with couplers and clamps? Do you take paypal? Let me know, I'm ready to buy, thanks.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
To those of you who've already paid for you parts, I already pmed you shipping and tracking information. Thanks again.

Miguel.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts