DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
loudest i have heard is the atr. i believe this is what buschur sells but not sure. you could also buy from atr direct.

bill

------------------
95 tsi-awd
91 tsi-fwd
95 civic turbo
82 gti

·
Honorary Moderator
653 Posts
I've heard that ATR is the loudest too. That's what my friend has, and it's what I am about to order. Roughly $800 for the downpipe and exhasut, 3". As soon as I sell my Honda motor, I will have enough for it.

------------------
John Lewis
1991 Eclipse GS Turbo

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what size honda engine???

bill

------------------
95 tsi-awd
91 tsi-fwd
95 civic turbo
82 gti

·
Honorary Moderator
653 Posts
It's a 1.6 SOHC VTEC from a 99 Civic EX. It only has 9,000 miles on it. Also comes with the tansmission, alternator, starter.

------------------
John Lewis
1991 Eclipse GS Turbo

·
Registered
76 Posts
i was wondering what is the loudest exhaust avalible for the 1st gen dsm. i dont care about mounting quality and all that..ill deal with that my self. i just what the loudest freakin exhaust avialible (besides for hard pipe of course hehe) would the 3" buschur racing system be it? thanks for any help

·
Registered
200 Posts
I own a ATR exhaust on my 2g and it is pretty loud but of course i also got the test pipe which enhances the sound just a tad but it is a badass exhaust not the best looking one but i love it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts