DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have lower chassis braces on their 2g's? I'm thinking about picking some up to help stiffen my car up. It just doesn't feel solid compared to todays standards and I really want to improve it. I know Tanabe makes them as well as OBX. I am also thinking about injecting the reinforcing foam into the unibody. I did it on an Integra back in the day and it made a difference.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gsxant said:
Im personally running and upper and lower rear tie bars in my car.. In all actuality idk if it made a major difference because but in a way the car feels a little more solid.
hmm any specific brand ? The tanabe ones are a little pricey. I was thinking about RRE's but idk.

·
Registered
797 Posts
bigolsen said:
hmm any specific brand ? The tanabe ones are a little pricey. I was thinking about RRE's but idk.
To be honest I really dont know .. I picked them up at a swap meet. The guy who sold them said they were from some friend of his sons car or something to that effect.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.