DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 644 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lowered Ride Pics

Since the downfall of pics.dsm.org most of the similar threads with pics are now useless so I figured why not start a new one.

Post pictures of your 1-2-3G ride, lowered (before and after pics are welcome too). Please include a discription of your suspention setup and your personal thoughts on it. Take it away boys... and girls.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
1998 GS-T / 18" Enkeis / Tanabe Sustec Pro SS REAL coilovers

I can put this car into hovercraft mode if wanted, the suspension is height and dampning adjustable. So I can slam the car down, and make it super stiff for long freeway-based trips. Fun stuff.

·
Banned
155 Posts
on the floor @ nopi '01, no clearance heh

hehe,
daily drivign height, bout 2" of clearance up front (ignore the primer front, lol, i just fixed a crack, still need to get fornt painted):

can raise it ~2" or so higher....but why? lol

avenger, but same suspension as the 2g fwd's.

Dreamspeed Coilovers w/ Koni Yellows

more info @ my WWW

·
Elite DSMtalker
3,738 Posts

eibach sportline 1.8"

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh wow an avenger. They have similar lines of a Talon at certain angles, pretty sweet looking cars imo. Wish they were 4G63 equipped =(.

Keep em comin guys!

·
Registered
866 Posts
1.8" drop front, 1.5" drop rear (with a little help from an ass load of audio equipment :) ). Koni yellows with GC coil-overs.

·
Registered
227 Posts

Old setup in this pic...APC coilovers and factory struts.

New pics soon with Tanabe super down precedo springs and tokico Illumina struts.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Ride height...

Forgot to post my ride height etc. The eibach pro-kit as seen in my pic a few threads up,is a 1.5" drop. Tokico Adj. Shocks, Enkei 17x7's with 225 45 ZR17's.

1 - 20 of 644 Posts