DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to keep a stock appearance and I plan on upgrading to a full 3" exhaust and either a Big 16G or a Green (If i become rich) Turbo. My question is, will a 3" in, dual 2.5" out (equivelent to a 3.5" tip) Magnaflow muffler flow enough air or will I have to go with an N1? What kind of performance differences can I expect? Any predictions of sound quality? If you can provide any info, that's great. I've asked this question a # of times here, but I've yet to get a response. Thanks.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I can't believe no one knows the answer to any of these questions!?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I dont know anything about the Magnaflow muffler, but I own the Apex'i N1 and absolutly love it. The quality of it is top notch and the sound is nice. It's very deep and might be a bit loud for some peoples taste, but if you dont mind the noise, it's an awesome exhaust system. I highly recommend it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
go with the apex

I had a universal apex n1 on my 92' laser and I loved it. it looks awesome and sounds good.
i'd like to post a pic of my new greddy power extreme 2 muff, but I don't know how... oh wells.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have a magnaflow muffler with a 4 inch tip...It is "ultra" loud and is good bang for the buck...

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies guys. Guess nobody tries both types of exhaust...just one or the other, oh well. Thanks agian.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts