DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May I please ask if anyone knows what size socket I need to use to replace or clean my MAP sensor? 1998 Eclipse 2.0 non turbo dohc GS and it has P0108 and P0172 codes.
Just replaced the upstream 02 sensor and now this happened. Has all the symptoms of a bad MAP sensor. Also, I have to replace the thermostat because it has such pressure that as soon as I unscrew the coolant cap it tries to blow it off instead of my having to pull it off with my hand, and my top radiator hose is about to pop, and that's why I think the thermostat is faulty. My temp gauge also stopped working today on the way to my friend's house to get help replacing the O2 sensor, so I hope replacing the thermostat fixes the gauge not working. My nerves are shot with this car and it needing something every week, but I can't afford a new car. I'm a disabled female and don't know a lot about cars, so please don't be too harsh with my ignorance. I promise I'm trying. Huge thanks to anyone who may be of assistance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts