DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to give you guyz a heads up. DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM MAXPSI90, HE LIVES IN MAIN. HE IS A FRAUD. SAVE YOURSELF MONEY AND TIME. HE GOES BY THE NAME OF "TOM AND JERRY". Bought an engine from him about a month and a half ago and haven't get to see the engine nor the money. I wish that I could meet that guy. Anywayz, be careful when buying stuff from maine.

·
Banned
171 Posts
Sorry to hear it dude, people that do that are assholes and pretty soon anyone that is gonna buy/sell on here should be paypal verified. At least that will keep MOST of the frauds away.

·
Registered
92 Posts
damn man...good luck on getting your money back..how much was it? anything more than $100, I would take a trip to Maine, and kick the shit out of him

·
Registered
695 Posts
i've been scammed, nobody does anything about it........ i just got over it but it was 'only' 150 dollars :-X

·
Registered
687 Posts
that's the problem, people like you don't do anything about it & these knuckleheads keep scamming. some local maine cats need to drive over to this fool's house & straighten him out.

·
Registered
695 Posts
and we should do..... drive all the to the persons house? to know thats not even their real address or something..........

·
Registered
695 Posts
ya.. thats why i put ' ' around it... it is a lot for me... 16.. no job... it did REALLY piss me off, but i thought w/e.. i cant do anything about it.. and i knew nobody that lives by him..

·
Registered
666 Posts
Flip out and get mad and do what? Drive a 1000 miles and spend $250 gas to kick some kids ass and then be $400 in the hole

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wired him the money through western union. I paid that guy $600. I needed the engine really bad because of my situation. But things got even worst. Oh, I am not letting him get away with this though. He see something coming if he doesn't pay up.

I love to go to Maine but can't right now. Like I said I am in a very BIG HOLE.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts