DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive tried searching.. either im reading it wrong.. or i dont understand it. I have a tial 44mm gate with a 6lb spring, SlowBoy Racing MBC, now my source comes from the J pipe. My question is how do i run the vacuum lines so that i can see 15-16psi?
The botton port on my MBC goes to the J pipe, the side port on my MBC goes to the side port on the wastegate, top port is VTA. is this correct? with this set up i am seeing infinite boost.. or somewhere over 20psi.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
I'm not fimiliar with the slowboy mbc but IT IS supposed to be that way, thats why hes overboosting..

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yeah, at least try a do-it-yourselfer now to see if it works. If so I would then switch to a hallman. Mine holds boost rock solid at 15. If that doesn't work, you might want to look at the WG.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
took the wastegate apart noticed the side port screw was rubbing against the diaphram. so i put 2 more washer in there, put it all back together.. still didnt work. so ill just buy a hallman MBC i guess.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts