DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

Mini-part out

5K views 41 replies 13 participants last post by  Reymen 
#1 · (Edited)
Alright, there's a local DSM'er selling a 1GA AWD 5-speed Talon that I want, and in order for me to buy it, I need to sell a few parts so I can pay for it. So, this is a mini part out. Everything but the engine/trans is for sale. Let me know what you want, and I'll give you a price shipped for it. :)

Turbo is an eBay 16G, but has 3,000 miles on it and has been great to me. Made consistent 8.3 passes in the 1/8th mile on stock head/cams/1G 02 housing/etc, and no tune. Injectors are Denso 660's that worked absolutely great on this 16G. At 21psi I was only getting 55% IDC's. :D Fuel pump is a walbro 255 high pressure. All parts have right at or less than 3,000 miles on them. The boost and watertemp(first and last on the pillar) are Glowshift gauges that are brand new, and the one in the middle is an AEM wideband with less than 3,000 miles on it, and I'll include the silver bezel ring and white afr faceplate with it.

Exhaust manifold is the old "GT Manifold" that was sold on DSMparts.com. This thing flows like an FP race manifold. It's runners are waaay bigger than even a fully ported Evo 3 manifold, and the collector is pretty damn big too.

I've also got a spare 2G head that's just been refreshed, new valves, valve job, resurfaced, etc, and a few other spare parts so if you need something just ask me. :)

Below is a small list of parts and prices I'd like to get. Prices don't include shipping unless stated otherwise.

2G head: $150

Current head on car: $300

Wideband: $130

Boost and Water temp gauges: $50 for both

3 pillar pod: $20

Cyclone IM: $115

Walbro 255: $40

Denso 660 injectors: $120 shipped

spare 1G head: $100

Complete VRSF 1G kit: $280 shipped

NGR Type S BOV: $110 shipped

GT Manifold: $75

eGay turbo: $120

3" downpipe: $80

3" CAI: $40

See less See more
#2 ·
Found a couple more things, and I'm adding some pictures of the 2G head. Also I've got a 2G IM with it if you want! :D

eGay 38mm wastegate. Comes as pictured. -$30

2G head

3.5" GM MAF with two good true 4-ply couplers, and two stainless steel(good kind!) t-bolt clamps! -$45 shipped

#4 ·
The intake pipe is 3" aluminum, and comes with a coupler that fits over all 14b/16g/20g compressor. :) The heatshield is custom from Shane on here. :D It's in great shape, and as you can see has the mitsu diamonds on it. $40 shipped for the heatshield, and $40 shipped for the intake. :) I can include a K&N filter recharger kit for it too for an extra $10 if you want it. :D It's for speed density, so there's no recirculation port, but you're going SD anyway. :D

#9 ·
Hell yeah Shane, I loved it. When I get more money, I'll grab another one from you. :D

Downpipe is a megan racing 3" downpipe. Unfortunately it sold earlier today. :)

The only stuff that I have for sale still are as follows

- 2G Head
- spare 1G head
- NGR Type S BOV
- eBay 38mm external gate
- 3.5" GM MAF with couplers
- Dense 660cc Injectors
- Polished 1G fuel rail

Stuff is semi-negotiable on price, don't be afraid to throw me a price on something! :)

#10 ·
Damn! wish I would have seen this ealier, I would have picked up that heatsheild. But I might be interested in the 660 injectors. I'll let you know.

#12 ·
Still have what I listed below. Hit me up with some offers if you don't like the pricing. Pricing below includes shipping and paypal fees.

- 2G Head - $150 shipped
- spare 1G head - $138 shipped
- NGR Type S BOV - $110 shipped
- eBay 38mm external gate - $30 shipped
- 3.5" GM MAF with couplers - $40 shipped
- Dense 660cc Injectors - $120 shipped
- Polished 1G fuel rail - $30 shipped

Let me know!

#13 ·
Hows that gasket on the cyclone IM?

#16 ·
:) GM MAF sold to ryan95turbo.

Everything below is still available, with update prices.

- 2G Head - $150 shipped
- spare 1G head - $100 shipped
- NGR Type S BOV - $110 shipped
- eBay 38mm external gate - $25 shipped
- 2G MAF, perfect shape - $35 shipped
- Dense 660cc Injectors - $120 shipped
- Polished 1G fuel rail - $25 shipped
- 2G IM with good MDP sensor - make offer

#24 · (Edited)
Bam!! Still got the parts, bitches.

Also..I really...really don't want to, but I have a 20G I might..might be interested in selling for $400. It's an FP 20G, ported to the max and clipped, setup for external wastegate on the 02 housing. Keep an eye on this thread as I might or might not post it up for sale.

#25 · (Edited)
Alright guys, it's a go. I'm selling my FP 20G. As I mentioned above, it's ported to the absolute max, and the turbine wheel is clipped. 45+lbs/min will be no problem with this turbo, and spool up time will be great!! I'll include a stock oil feed line with banjo bolt too, very little shaft-play. $400 shipped. This will only be for sale for the next few days, because after that, it wont make any difference if I have the money or not. HURRY UP AND GRAB IT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! Get it and make way more power than an E316G, with way more top end. ;)

You can see the FP stamp faintly at the top. :)

Green compressor housing included at no extra cost!! :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.