DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys so Extreme Psi is selling a package deal of the Cometic MLS headgasket and ARP headstuds for 154. Now that is even cheaper than EBay! Now they also have the Mitsubishi MLS headgasket and I've heard people swear by them. It would cost me probably 180+ for the Mitsu and ARP's seperately. I need some input from the pros.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well the rest of the gaskets I'm not sure yet. I was thinking Felpro because I've used them in the past and they seem very nice. But I found a kit on EBay pretty cheap, the brand is Federal Mogul but the guy said that they are the people who make Felpro brand. If I'm way off, what do you recommend?

·
Registered
6 Posts
cometic mls head gaskets are amazing, and they can stand up to the same beating as the mitsubishi mls head gasket, especially with the amazing arp studs. please rememeber to deck/clean your head and block when you get ready to replace because its critical to have the most smooth and even surface to help for the best seal. and btw thanks for showing me the extreme psi deal, im ordering one later today !

·
Registered
434 Posts
bout are good just get what's cheaper LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.