DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just wanted to remind everyone MOD is 2 weeks from Saturday! If you want to park with your friends go ahead and sign up for the show and shine even if you don't want to compete. You'll get a MOD t-shirt for signing up and a vote in the show and shine competition.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Do you guys know if there's still gonna be one in Cali? I missed out last year and I really wanna go this year, but I don't feel like driving out to Texas for it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cypress MOD should be in July, I haven't seen the final date. I would suggest coming to both MODS :)

·
Registered
417 Posts
I would love to go to the Texas MOD, but a 800 mile trip with no AC is not something I wanna do lol. And I don't trust my car to make it that far haha.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
What's the date for Cali's MOD?

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
It's July 9th guys not 30th.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
I would love to go to the Texas MOD, but a 800 mile trip with no AC is not something I wanna do lol. And I don't trust my car to make it that far haha.
You didnt miss anthing special man, The one in Texas only had like 20 cars and not ONE of them were DSM's

1 - 14 of 14 Posts