DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read the vfaq, but I want feedback from more than one person. Will it fit in a 90 Laser RST or not?

·
Registered
930 Posts
Yep I can tell you did a search!. Which consists of a less than a minute process, that'll give you all the info your little heart could desire. But hey why not sit and wait for someone to answer your totaly new, never asked question.

Yes I could have easily answered but damn how hard is it to search?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
countersniper said:
Yep I can tell you did a search!. Which consists of a less than a minute process, that'll give you all the info your little heart could desire. But hey why not sit and wait for someone to answer your totaly new, never asked question.

Yes I could have easily answered but damn how hard is it to search?
true but he's a newb. give him a break :)

nalodsm:
It is highly recommended on this website that you try reading all the 'sticky' posts and use the red search button to find any information you may be looking for before posting a new topic.
There are warnings and "READ THIS FIRST" notices all over; if you care to read them you will see how you should use these forums to your advantage.

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
I read the vfaq, but I want feedback from more than one person. Will it fit in a 90 Laser RST or not?
Nope...
The bumper cover on the 90-91 Laser's is different than the ones on the Talon or Eclipse models, it's more narrow and tight on the sides and that doesn't let the Supra IC fit nicely in there. Either way you might want to try it and make it work somehow. If you make it work, you will become a pioneer on the subject and maybe you could do a VFAQ for other Laser owners to use.;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts