DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I'm not a member here. This is my friend’s account. I have a mkiv supra n i was wondering if my stock wing would fit on a 03 eclipse gs. Now I know that it’s not a dsm but I hope one of you might be able to help me out. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
892 Posts
This isn't a 3g forum so it's not the best place to ask. Try www.club3g.com, they might be able to help you out.

Or you could just get the dimensions of the wing and hatch and figure it out that way.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I'd just measure it. I once wanted an evo wing for my car so I went to a dealership at midnight and measured one.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
code said:
I'd just measure it. I once wanted an evo wing for my car so I went to a dealership at midnight and measured one.
Hell, the places around here, you wouldn't even have to wait til midnight. Just walk right up to one, and start taking measurements. What are they going to do? Yell at you? "Hey! Get the hell away from our car with that measuring tape!!" Ha, I'd laugh at the crappy car salesman, and go on about my business. They aren't going to beat you up, and if they called the cops, dispatch would laugh.:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.