DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across this app http://www.tapatalk.com but didn't see this forum and a lot of other DSM cummunity forums on there so maybe the mods don't know about it or there might be reason why. I was only able to find 3 or so DSM forums but I would like to see this one (among others).

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hmm, I've heard of the tapatalk app, but never really looked at it. I like the mobile version as it is now. :dunno:

·
Elite DSMtalker
3,738 Posts
would love to see this for this website. Use it for dsmtuners and love it.

Tapatalk is a mobile forum app for iPhone / Android and soon to be on Blackberry and Nokia. Tapatalk supports vBulletin (3.x and 4.x) and phpBB forums and forum owner can activate this service for free. Tapatalk supports all the usual forum functions plus full screen image viewing, image upload, caching (less reload), private messaging, all these features are accessible in just a few simple taps.

Tapatalk for iPhone:
Showing New and Unread Posts:

Full Thread Viewing and Pagination Support:

See Who's Online:

Reply to Post and Image Upload:

Some of the large forums activated Tapatalk support

Tapatalk for Android

Total Android Look and Feel

Same feature set as iPhone:

Quickly Reply to a conversation:

Latest and Unread Posts indicator and multi-tabs support:

Full screen image support - support landscape mode also

Check out http://www.tapatalk.com for more information!

·
Registered
21 Posts
We have a mobile version? The one I am on on my blackberry and it looks same as the regular one and it doesn't load very fast for a mobile version...

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Bumping this Thread Myself. I use Tapatalk to help me manage the ton's of forum's that I frequently visit. I would like to see DSMTalk added to the Tapatalk database as well.

·
Site Administrator
7,762 Posts
Opera on my Blackberry works fine as far as speed goes, I just don't like how hard it is to scroll in that browser.

The Blackberry browser doesn't work at all.

·
Site Administrator
7,762 Posts
Decision would have to come from Vertical Scope on something like this, they would have to activate it.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
I also have no problems with any websites really on my Droid X. I have never used Tapatalk because it is not a free app :p. Yeah I'm a cheapo. So you guys are saying it's worth the purchase? I belong to dsmtuners.com and Ecmlink.com which I believe support it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts