DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a few pics I took at Mitsubishi owners day 2008 at the cypress headquarters, enjoy.

Will post more later if anybody is interested...

·
Registered
806 Posts
That is so awesome. Our meets in PA are like 40 cars max.

ALSO BTW this is "supposed" to be the New GSX Turbo Diesel.

I have a picture of the real car at a car show but for some reason I keep getting errors when I host it....

·
Registered
346 Posts
Me? Drove over 5 hours to get to MOD. I drove the white 1gb talon that was park next to the black eclipse with the fresh paint.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Heres the last of my pics. The turnout was amazing, much much more than last year, especially the dsm's, I won an hks TT in the raffle drawing, lol. The 09 eclipse is the yellow one but not the yellow one with all the carbon fiber, thats just a concept that should have been sold :mad: .

Concept RA

·
Registered
478 Posts
This was my first MOD, and I have to say that it was pretty fun. Although, considering the amount of cars that came out, there weren't really any that impressed me. Didn't see any 1g or 2g's with big setups, then again they could have been hiding them by not popping the hood. The RRE dyno challenge was pretty disappointing, with the highest being a gt30r evo putting down around 470whp. But on the bright side, I did sell my FMIC and my friend and I did win some prizes in the raffle. Here's a few concept RA pics, I have a lot more general pictures, I'll upload those later

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
gotboostsi said:
Yea, especially since chevrolets all mighty corvette cant. :chair:
The ZR1 beat the GT-R's lap time at the nurburgring (sp?) by 3 seconds if I recall. Now we have to wait for the V-SPEC to come out.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Haha, thanks, all I need now is some tint and lowering springs, couldn't spot your evo in all that mess over there, lol, you going to upload any pics?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.