DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
868 Posts
Its the damn bat mobile of eclipses. Why couldn't vielside do something like they did with that supra with that eclipse? Lame!

·
Registered
5,386 Posts
WOW!

Words cant describe the pain I feel.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually to the creators defense, it was a school project by nats. Which is an automotive school like uti in japan.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
I love the original 60's batmobile. I love Michael Keaten's Batmobile. I love 2G DSM's. I hate whatever that monstrosity was... Ugh...

-Neal

·
Registered
84 Posts
:wtf: Half those cars looked like a f***in boat on land. Just plain retarded. Is that supposed to be art or style? Art? Oh no wait get ahold of that car and put precision well placed and thought out sledge hammer blows and rip some of that crap off to show the beast of a machine they hid under there. Then it would be art.
These are the cars that need to be purchased by someone and right in front of the people that put all the work, time, and money into it get to watch as you tear all the crap off. Don't save the parts. Make sure they are ruined. :tat:

·
Registered
355 Posts
No Loki, your cars we don't like, Its the legendary juice and infinite knowledge we seek of you.

Agreed though, they mostly look like boats on wheels, with way too much time put in on them.

HAHA! Funny shit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.