DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...do you know any mufflers for the non-turbo Eclipses that actually sound nice and deep instead of that annoying buzzing sound?? Advice would be appreciated.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I have been checking this out myself. I don't really need (or want to spend the money for) a full cat-back system. I haven't found very many rear-sections for the non turbo either. It looks like I will be going with a Magna Flow Muffler. From what I have gathered, the Magna Flow is supposed to be a good muffler. It is supposed to have a deep throaty (non-ricer cooker) sound.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Mystik, I've had NT before and I've went through five different mufflers before I found the good sounding one It's the Greddy Thrust muffler, it looks good and it sounds great!! I'm not sure if they're still using the same muffler on their systems anymore, Mine I've got from a friend with AWD Tsi and I had to cut the mufflr off and have maidas make me a custom set of pyping. I still have that muffler if you're interested
good luck!
Mike.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I know that the GReddy exhaust systems sound really nice. My friends have SPs and PEs for their hondas/acuras...but unfortunately GReddy does not sell their mufflers without the piping. I want an circle-shaped muffler, though...and the GReddy SP one is more ovalish...any other suggestions?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts