DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

My 1.8 VS V-Tec Integra... LOL!

9K views 38 replies 24 participants last post by  Red1991TSI 
#1 ·
Well, i have been debating posting this one for a while now because I'm embarrassed, But what do you expect of a 1.8, Right?

Well, I was cruising and went and got Gas, and stopped at 7-11. I saw an eclipse GS go by, (a 2003) and went and followed it. He saw us following and ran, and I caught up EASILY. then he dipped into shadows somewhere...

So I go back to 7-11 and talk to my friend that works there, and see a White Integra pull up. I hop in the 1.8, And follow him. He sees us, we get onto a residential street next to each other and talk. So we decide to go to 144th and zuni, to a back road. he pulled away, I followed. I turned My bass Up loud, and annoyed the neighborhood with burnouts at every Stop Sign, it was midnight.

We line up, And I redline, so does he. Like a dumbass, he just yells go, so I was Like WTF??? We take off, I'm keeping up. he stomps it, So do I. he gets ahead, by like 5 cars. Then I shifted To 3rd, And Started Catching Up. he Stomped it and took off, and won By about 10 Cars. :chair: Well, We stop and talk, there's a Hot ass chick in the passenger seat, and then he goes straight, I flip a bitch. We get out of there to see him get pulled over because the Cops came up that street waiting for us :p sorry dude!

so basically, i got killed by a Integra. Bot Non turbo cars, and his was fully stock.

I am fully stock except my Clutch, intake, (which Doesn't matter) and Flywheel.

I shut down at 102 MPH. I topped at 103, still able to go faster.

he shut down at 96. he topped at 105, still able to go faster.

I wish i had video but I don't.

i also have ANOTHER race against another integra soon, But I'm backing down as I jut got n trouble with my car. My friend is racing him instead.

I always get races against integras for some reason... IDK why. mabey because my area has probably 500 of them???

and that FUCKING HONDUH!

See less See more
#2 ·
Waittt... You have a 6 puck in your 1.8?
Why?
Question 2: And I know that the kill section is riddled with people bashing other peoples kills but...
Why are you racing a 4G37?

#3 ·
LOL yeah. Previous Owner Did it.

Boredom, we just were having fun. It turned out later that this kid know the honda kid that fucked with my car, and so he helped fuck with my car. Assholes... God i didn't want to click this thread It is that Embarrasing.

#4 ·
Well, i have been debating posting this one for a while now because I'm embarrassed, But what do you expect of a 1.8, Right?

Well, I was cruising and went and got Gas, and stopped at 7-11. I saw an eclipse GS go by, (a 2003) and went and followed it. He saw us following and ran, and I caught up EASILY. then he dipped into shadows somewhere...

So I go back to 7-11 and talk to my friend that works there, and see a White Integra pull up. I hop in the 1.8, And follow him. He sees us, we get onto a residential street next to each other and talk. So we decide to go to 144th and zuni, to a back road. he pulled away, I followed. I turned My bass Up loud, and annoyed the neighborhood with burnouts at every Stop Sign, it was midnight.

We line up, And I redline, so does he. Like a dumbass, he just yells go, so I was Like WTF??? We take off, I'm keeping up. he stomps it, So do I. he gets ahead, by like 5 cars. Then I shifted To 3rd, And Started Catching Up. he Stomped it and took off, and won By about 10 Cars. :chair: Well, We stop and talk, there's a Hot ass chick in the passenger seat, and then he goes straight, I flip a bitch. We get out of there to see him get pulled over because the Cops came up that street waiting for us :p sorry dude!

so basically, i got killed by a Integra. Bot Non turbo cars, and his was fully stock.

I am fully stock except my Clutch, intake, (which Doesn't matter) and Flywheel.

I shut down at 102 MPH. I topped at 103, still able to go faster.

he shut down at 96. he topped at 105, still able to go faster.

I wish i had video but I don't.

i also have ANOTHER race against another integra soon, But I'm backing down as I jut got n trouble with my car. My friend is racing him instead.

I always get races against integras for some reason... IDK why. mabey because my area has probably 500 of them???

and that FUCKING HONDUH!
just so you Know, I didn't drive it because I don't have much gas or let alone a license

Why the fuck are you out driving around doing dumb shit in a residential area when you don't even have a license?? Do you not have any common sense? No wonder the import car scene has such a bad rap, people like you doing dumb shit. I hope you get caught doing something stupid, and see some jail time + have to pay some big fines. Maybe that will give you the common sense that God gave a rock.

#5 ·
becasue I was with a 21 year old, AKA I can drive legally, just not race, but that isn't legal period on the streets so it wouldn't have mattered if I got caught.

Imports have a bad rap because of ricers, not because I drove my car fast While driving legally. (except the racing part)

#19 ·

Serious, OP, originally thought you might lose the whole ricerboy mentality, but you are quickly losing ground. Why don't you just hand the keys over to your parents for a few years till you grow up, and then maybe get back into cars. Ya know, when you realize how UTTERLY ANNOYING it is when a dumb f*ck like you blasts their nasty bass in a residential area at MIDNIGHT.

Freak, I swear, I'm going to keep a shotgun laying around for the next time I get woken up like that.

#20 ·
I swear, I'm going to keep a shotgun laying around for the next time I get woken up like that.
Pre-mutha-fuckin-cisely.

#21 ·
Bmx if you had any sympathy from your "Lost DSM" thread it is gone. You are not mature enough to have a car yet...And your parents are doing rest of us a favor by taking it away from you.

With this tread you made yourself look like a total cockend. No one is impressed with your race, or your burnouts and bass.

Your car makes 60whp tops, so the only things you have a remote chance of beating are grandmas in power scooters and mopeds. Although mopeds will give you a run for your money.

#23 ·
Your car makes 60whp tops, so the only things you have a remote chance of beating are grandmas in power scooters and mopeds. Although mopeds will give you a run for your money.
I had a 1.8 Laser when I was his age...my friend's mom's Corolla was faster. EVERYTHING was faster. My mom's f'ing Prius could probably keep up.

#22 ·
I think this is all a bullshit story anyway...just a way for a 16 year old to get attention from a bunch of enthusiasts he doesn't know. You say you "topped out" at 105 in a RESIDENTIAL area? I can't imagine how long it takes the 1.8 to get up to 105...like 2 minutes-ish? Am I in the ballpark?

Some people really just weren't intended to drive automobiles...you are perpetuating a prime example of this with this thread and every successive post you make in it. Put the keys down, buy a bicycle, get your license, and wait a few years before you can drive on the roads with the big boys.

#24 ·
I fully agree with everything stated above me. This is beyond failure. I hope you are proud of your accomplishments, but please stop before you do something you will regret for the rest of your life. Not to diss the 1.8, I like them, but they are no faster then an average econo-box. We laugh at the Honda kids because most of them are ignorant and think their N/A engine with an intake and fart can can beat anything. You trying to prove this to him in your 4G37 makes you a ricer, since you are no better or faster then he is. Now all it takes for him to say is "yo I jus kicked da shyt outta dis Talen, It had da hump in da hood it was all turbo and shit I raped him". Thus making us all look bad, you know how it goes.

Don't kill yourself, or more importantly, somebody else.

#28 ·
I smell trolling.

OP, please do not post about your 60 whp cars racing in neighborhoods. No one wants to read this crap as already stated above. What we WOULD like reading about is how you took the liberty to fix the little odds and ends on your car to make your car the best running 1.8 out there. Fix rust, fix rattles, fix leaks, do a tune up, stiff up your suspension, bleed your clutch and brakes, rotate and balance your tires, and paint your car.

That would be something worth reading.

#29 ·
I had my thoughts before that you need not be driving a car but now its confirmed. Your no worse than the **** in the hondas that speed around in there 95whp shit boxes trying to race every dsm/evo/sti in sight. Grow the fuck up. I can only hope some other immature *** steals your car so you have to walk everywhere.

Seriously, go find somwhere else to play, DSMTalk has no time for people like you. You are just a waste of bandwidth and everytime you post it does nothing put pushes a good thread one line lower on the list.

Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.