DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tim youngblood
nn va
aim is em1turbocivic
cell is 757-846-8792
Yea thats right i have a 98 awd talon leather and power everything 127xxx miles on the shell 400 on the motor. I just got the car back from being built but i have lost interest in the car bc it sat so long. So here are the details
new inner and outter tie rods on both sides
motor is bored .20 over
balance shafts eliminated
arp main and head studs arp rod bolts
micro polished crank
manley h beam rods
mahle pistons
cometic h.g
272 crower cams
crower adj cam gears
fp race manifold
3" turbo back custom exhaust
660 injectors
dsm link with laptop
stage 3 clutch
8k hids
stock rims with good tires
14b turbo currently on car
scm 6031e turbo good for 600 hp needs rebuild $200 from pte
external w.g tial 40 mil
greddy type s bov
sbr fmic with custom piping
turbo xs mbc
255 fuel pump
boost and pyro gauge
Also have extras and lots of them
3g lifters
stock exhaust mani with lil porting done
stock exhaust mani with 38 mil wastegate hole.
ac compressor
nuts n bolts and other random shit
stock exhaust

The car is built for 30+ psi of boost and should be capable of 12 if not 11 sec 1/4 and over 400 awhp if tuned proper.
With all that being said i will set the price at 11k obo or trade for a good clean car plus cash from you most likely.
Im not in a hurry to get rid of the car so the trade has to be perfect for me in order to sell or trade it.
Im interested in a is300 sc400 5 speed only s2k wrx clean civics cbr 600 i dont want a project car pretty much is what im sayin.
here are a few pix i can get more sometime soon. leather is in great shape all interior pieces are there pretty much good to go.
Ac is not hooked up but can be. PS works and everything.
let me know what you have to trade and we can talk about it

·
Registered
853 Posts
I want this car badly lol

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
It says 11k OBO. No offense, but I doubt you're getting 11K, man. Super sweet car though.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
That car is way to slapped together to ask 11k. WOW man

People think there cars are gold now a days. Missing a turbo bolt, couldn't even take off the pillar pod to paint it. If you where to lazy to do that I'd hate to wonder how lazy you where assembling everything.

Oh wait! I can tell, look at the missing turbo bolt.

·
Registered
883 Posts
GotARed said:

People think there cars are gold now a days. Missing a turbo bolt, couldn't even take off the pillar pod to paint it. If you where to lazy to do that I'd hate to wonder how lazy you where assembling everything.

IF YOUR NOT BUYING AND JUST HERE TO SMASH A THREAD, THEN DON'T..

Wheres the mods at??

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
GotARed said:

Oh wait maybe its not missing a bolt on purpose maybe its just that its a used turbo that I got free and that it has a broke stud in it. The 60-1 has all 4 turbo bolts and I can guarantee that the motor was put together by my good friend who is a very well respected engine builder in the local dsm community. As far as slapped together the motor was a 6 month build project that every part was brand new and carefully put together by the correct specs.
Dont ever accuse me again of doing shitty work I dont nor does my engine builder do shitty work. Lets move on the pillar pod gauge was in the car by the previous owner. If you wanna buy it I will paint it any color you want me to.
That being said if you dont care for the car like the price or think I do shitty work stay the fuck out my thread

·
Registered
1,307 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok good for that dude. Please explain how my car WAIT NEVER MIND I COULD CARELESS what you think stay out my thread assclown

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
boostedgst97 said:
Ok good for that dude. Please explain how my car WAIT NEVER MIND I COULD CARELESS what you think stay out my thread assclown
:cool: :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
9,819 Posts
cannodal19 said:
IF YOUR NOT BUYING AND JUST HERE TO SMASH A THREAD, THEN DON'T..

Wheres the mods at??
They're right here. What a classic example of a thread shit. Taken care of.

Let me know if it occurs again via PM.

boostedgst97 said:
Exactly!

GotARed said:
1. It's not cool. 2. Don't roll your eyes when breaking the rules. Yes they do matter. Normally I would say don't name call but it seems like that one fits the description.

More I think about it after reading and replying, I should have banned you longer GotARed, but I didn't. Don't repeat this error ANYWHERE else in the forums. Simply uncalled for comments.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts