DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went out to a local spot, was just hanging around. My buddy been wanting a rematch with me since i cracked him in his ass on my 60-1 setup to him on motor which he consistantly ran [email protected] at the time.

I got my new setup running and pretty good right now on 25 on pump gas with the gt4294. A/fs are safe, and same with timing. This was the first acually launch on the setup, figured i could drag the car out in the sweet spot and it would be alright. Didnt want to anti lag it and blow the tires away. A/fs top of 3rd all forth dipped to 10.07 because i was going to 26psi and those blocks were set rich, fixed that now.

At this time hes [email protected] on motor [email protected] on spray. Pulled a car on him 3rd and 4th. Dont let the title to the video fool you lol. Its for local viewing hustling considering its hard to judge cars speed, especially in a auto.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCsk5t-saJ0

My buddies procharged 01 stang on shitty nitto 555s vs my other buddies ls1 camaro exhaust, lid, and a shot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES_-D5IdsGg

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As for the numbers I dont know yet on the new setup. Over the winter I strapped a On green cast equal length divided t4 manifold, gt4294 journal bearing, My buddy and I made the full 3 1/2 inch exhaust, Fic blue max 1550cc, and a custom duel 255hp intank setup to my g4cs 2.4

Also some K-sports. Right now just buttering the aem tune in which is pretty good, but 26 was rich as hell. Wanna see if i can get away with 30 on pump gas (no meth, or anything), then switch to c16.

My old setup which was just 880cc, a bolt on to4e 60-1 with a p trim turbine wheel went [email protected] on 23psi pump. I was having traction and transmission issue which ended my night by killing 3rd gear. I figured on the last pass looking at my logs It was a 11.3 11.2 run on pump.

Heres a before after shot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts