DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Looks real good! A little less wheel-gap and it would be MINT! Good pictures too!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. I am waiting on my suspension and wheels. I will update when I get new pics. Also, the wheels on there are forsale.

·
Registered
631 Posts
GSX911: I'm going up to CT to do a co-op from jan. till july. I won't have my dsm to work on so let me come work on yours so I don't go nuts ;)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes, its the same car. A little more modified now, and I fixed all the problems.

I am going to buy ADR M-Sports in the summer time, but for now I just picked up some Evo wheels with winter tires.

·
Registered
517 Posts
GSX911 said:
Yes, its the same car. A little more modified now, and I fixed all the problems.

I am going to buy ADR M-Sports in the summer time, but for now I just picked up some Evo wheels with winter tires.
What was wrong with it? and What did you do to it I would love to know jsut outta curiosity?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
tonymitss5 said:
What was wrong with it? and What did you do to it I would love to know jsut outta curiosity?

The car had a bad clutch, so i replaced it with an ACT2600 and flyhweel combo. The ISC motor was constantly throwing Check Engine lights so I replaced the ECU, and everythings fine. So far I have a ADFX FMIC, Greddy BOV, Magnus Intake Manifold, 565cc Injectors, Walbro Fuel Pump, etc. I am awaiting my suspension, wheels, tires, and sparco seats.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts