DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what brand rear 1/4 skirts these are and where they can be purchased?

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AmericanPsycho1 said:
www.importfan.com 95-99 eclipse section, ya digg?
These are the only ones I found on that site, but they are different than the ones I am looking for.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I've seen those before... go to asylumms.com and you'll find them there on a green 2G. You'll have to go through the navigation panel to get to 95-99 Eclipse first though, and it's in the bodykits section.

I believe they call them a Neo VS Lip Skirt... $199 (2pce. set) made of fiberglass. Hope this helps :D

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AmericanPsycho1 said:
yeah, i went to the website right after posting that...... then i felt pretty dumb, but i figured that you would figure it out on your own.
Thats okay, I gotta cut you some slack anyway since you're from my hometown and drive the same car that I do. :D

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
coolone68 said:
I've seen those before... go to asylumms.com and you'll find them there on a green 2G. You'll have to go through the navigation panel to get to 95-99 Eclipse first though, and it's in the bodykits section.

I believe they call them a Neo VS Lip Skirt... $199 (2pce. set) made of fiberglass. Hope this helps :D
Yeah I believe that those are the ones, thanks alot!!!

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AmericanPsycho1 said:
what color/options/and tranny do you have?
It's black, 5 speed, all the factory options: leather, power everything etc...

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was there, but I was parked in the big lot in front of where Roberds Grand used to be, not sure if were talking about the same location. I was parked near my friends, a yellow 3000GT VR4, MR2, 240 w/Silvia conversion and a few others. Actually from here on out PM me since we are getting off topic and the moderators aren't gonna like it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts