DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up,

well I already decided on my rims-- 17 by 7 inch concept pros-- and now im looking for tires. I'm pretty sure I want 225/45/17 tires.

I want tires that will do well in missouri weather ( a little snow during the winter--at least for the past couple years) and I was wondering weather the ultra high all season performance tires would be necessary. keep in mind I dont want to get two different sets of tires like one for the summer and one for the winter.

I want the tires that will be the best for this weather and that will not sacrifice much performance or handling and I want a tire that will be light, to go along with my 17 or 18 pound concept pros
Are there tires like these that exist?
thanks,
Omar

·
Registered
129 Posts
tirerack.com reviews

Tirerack has a very useful reviews section for most of their tires. You'll often find specific opinions about how a specific tire performs in the snow.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
i had toyo's, i believe fz4 on my old wheels, 225/40/17 and they were better in the snow than my winter tires were... great traction, and great handling wet or dry. i'd highly recommend them again, and i will buy them again :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts