DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok ive had my car around three months now and so far ive eaten:
98 z28 with oil leak
96 z71
98 mustang gt gears, exhaust, clutch
96 mustang gt 306, exhaust, high rise intake, short shifter, shitty tires
80something camaro pos

these were all street races in the sense that they didnt happen at a track per se. however all my racing is done on a closed off backroad in the country where there is no bystanders, no traffic, no one at risk save for the drivers of each vehicle.

oh yeah i gots a 00 gt 3.0 5spd was completely stock, in the shop for a wai today and tomorrow.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope no fi bone stock 6g72 n/a. you can doubt it if you want, i wont hold it against you but just know im not in the habit of "pulling stories out of my ass" i just like to do things people dont belive or tell me i cant do. as far as the 96 gt i will admit that he will eat that little mitsu alive if he ever learns to drive or catches traction but hes not smart enought to understand you cant run stock continentals on a mustang with that much work.
and if my car isnt dsm ok i still like it even though i really dont know what dsm is exactly

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
First, go read the rules again. You type like my twelve year old sister.

Second, something must have been seriously wrong with that z28(not just a little oil leak), they are so much faster than your car its not even funny.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
First, go read the rules again. You type like my twelve year old sister.

Second, something must have been seriously wrong with that z28(not just a little oil leak), they are so much faster than your car its not even funny.
Twelve year old sister you say? :naughty:

:p

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
shit i did it again, i forgot to mention i race professionally and im a converted street racer. one too many close calls with a cell taught me my lesson on that one( matter of fact it was one close call). they were all racing but the 98 mustang insisted on going from a 40 roll which killed all use his gears had, the 96 mustang has traction problems bad and belongs to one of my clients i.e. i race it for him since he sucks, and the z28 was the issue of he had stock 3.52 gears and we was only going 1/8th that day i will admit that he was catching me but it only counts before the line and i still had about two lengths on him at the end

and thanks for the info thewriath, i honestly didnt know what the hell dsm was i just thought it was all mitsubishi and such.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
shit i did it again, i forgot to mention i race professionally and im a converted street racer. one too many close calls with a cell taught me my lesson on that one( matter of fact it was one close call). they were all racing but the 98 mustang insisted on going from a 40 roll which killed all use his gears had, the 96 mustang has traction problems bad and belongs to one of my clients i.e. i race it for him since he sucks, and the z28 was the issue of he had stock 3.52 gears and we was only going 1/8th that day i will admit that he was catching me but it only counts before the line and i still had about two lengths on him at the end

and thanks for the info thewriath, i honestly didnt know what the hell dsm was i just thought it was all mitsubishi and such.
You still fail. Thank you, come again.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts