DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found my set of dream wheels in the latest issue of Super Street, I dont believe they're out yet cuz ive yet to find prices for them. Its the Enkei GTV.

and heres a photoshop on my car:

·
Elite DSMtalker
3,738 Posts
is it just me or do those look completely identical to the ones enkei made for stillen a few years ago.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
now that you mention it, there is some stuff about stillen in a few pics ive seen of them...maybe they're not new? but they do look clean.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
The Enkei GTV is a exclusive wheel made by Stillen.It's the only place to get them...I've searched hi/lo....I haven't contected them yet about thje sizing for our car....According to their website they have a 18x8/8.5,but i don't know the .

Another wheel i'm reasearching is the KMC Stealth..this wheel is phat as hell.

·
Elite DSMtalker
5,037 Posts
Bringing this thread back from the dead. Any word on these wheels? My computer has some virus on it that wont let me use any online search engine so I couldnt search around, but enkei lists these on their website and stillen does not. I do remember them being only offered by stillen, but i wonder if things have changed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts