DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know anything about this, how good is it? Go to www.alamomotorsports.com and go down to fuel managnement and pick the HKS Super AFR.

-Dave

[This message has been edited by turbolover2 (edited October 23, 2000).]

·
Registered
736 Posts
Sorry don't know anything but I'm interested in hearing from someone who does, also.

------------------
HKS EVC IV
Greddy Power Extreme
Greddy BOV
K/N
Free Mods
Nich Bella 2pc 19" w/nt555's 235/35 ZR 19
T-Too small for bumber cars

·
Registered
921 Posts
the OLD AFR WAS:
it's not new by any means. all this is doing is turning the fuel curve up and down by faking the MAS signal +/- X % across the board. It works but IMHO a POS and not woth the .02 that it cost to make it. With enough time and effort I could make it but with that amout of investment I would rather BUY a better Fuel control. this is good for a VERY MILD car VVVVVEEEERRRRYYYY Mild car.

Now the NEW SUPER AFR is the answer to the AFC and all the business that HKS Lost B/C there head is to big. This seems to work just like the AFC but costs more and has less options and that thing about Auto Correct, I'm willing to be it won't work with a DSM =-) We will see things in the fuiture that will let a MAS car vent the BOV but not now. the stock ECU and the electonics piggy backed on to it are just not accurate enough to make it work.

BIll M
HSP! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts