DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hadn't been around lately so I though I stop by and let everyone see how the build is going........ :eek: What a Beast.....

·
Elite DSMtalker
3,738 Posts
Saw this on another site. Motor's going to be sick. Hope the car can handle it. Anyone actually know the guy who's getting this motor?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They say the turbo alone felt like it weighed about 60lbs... but the ball bearings are so smooth, you can shake the turbo and the blades will turn.......
I can hardly wait to hear this baby rumble!

·
Elite DSMtalker
3,738 Posts
Sorry I'd originally hear the motor was going to someone in Georgia, which isn't exactly South Carolina. Are you Lee?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes... I'm Lee. I actually live in SC but work across the river in GA.
That's probably why you've heard GA and SC.... depends on what site you're on.
Yea... everything is be modified on the car.. including the mild steel roll cage that I had, that would not pass pro inspection. Now a 10pt cromoly cage is being added.

·
Elite DSMtalker
3,738 Posts
lethaleagle said:
Yes... I'm Lee. I actually live in SC but work across the river in GA.
That's probably why you've heard GA and SC.... depends on what site you're on.
Yea... everything is be modified on the car.. including the mild steel roll cage that I had, that would not pass pro inspection. Now a 10pt cromoly cage is being added.

Aaah, not it all makes sense. I was just checking as I'm sure you wouldn't want anyone else claiming that was your motor. Saw the fabrication thread on NABR, that's why I asked.

·
Elite DSMtalker
3,738 Posts
lethaleagle said:
I wondered what was posted on NABR..... I can't check, now that it's by invite only.
Same pictures down to the filename, and some "wow that's awesome" posts :D

·
Registered
235 Posts
greenstreak said:
Holy mother of god.
I think that sums it up.

You could suck in large animals through that turbo! :eek:

1 - 20 of 118 Posts