DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well let me start off by saying I have been searching for the past 2 hours trying to find a solution to my problem but none of the posts I find seem to relate to my problem.

The car is a 1995 talon tsi with a 6 bolt swap running on dsmlink.

Well here we go, 4 days ago my new parts came in the mail(FIC 950's, wally 255lph hp. aeromotive fpr, FMIC) I put in the injectors, AFPR and fmic and decided I would check to see if the car would start, so I start off by adjusting the fuel settings through dsmlink and setting base FP at 43 with the vac hose unhooked. Now, at first the car would fire up, run like hell and die moments later, Now it will not fire at all.

My main question is would not putting in the new fuel pump yet cause the car to not start up due to the bigger injectors being in there?

·
Premium Member
9,818 Posts
xfakturx said:
Well let me start off by saying I have been searching for the past 2 hours trying to find a solution to my problem but none of the posts I find seem to relate to my problem.

The car is a 1995 talon tsi with a 6 bolt swap running on dsmlink.

Well here we go, 4 days ago my new parts came in the mail(FIC 950's, wally 255lph hp. aeromotive fpr, FMIC) I put in the injectors, AFPR and fmic and decided I would check to see if the car would start, so I start off by adjusting the fuel settings through dsmlink and setting base FP at 43 with the vac hose unhooked. Now, at first the car would fire up, run like hell and die moments later, Now it will not fire at all.

My main question is would not putting in the new fuel pump yet cause the car to not start up due to the bigger injectors being in there?
It shouldn't. How do you know you have 43psi for fuel pressure. How did you set the AFPR. That would be my first suspect.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.