DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Site Administrator
9,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'd like to announce the promotion of our two current serving moderators to the Senior Moderator position. They've earned the right to take the next step up in responsibilities. I'm sure they will execute their duties (and you if you give them shit) with as much passion as they've displayed in their past moderation.

Please help me congratulate Shott17 and HOT97ECLIPSEGSX on their promotion.

PS - JFC they both have ban cannons! :facepalm:

·
Honorary Moderator
3,879 Posts
Just so the entire forum is clear, I would like to thank Steve and the forum as a community owes a large thank you as well for taking the time to make these changes and additions. I am looking forward to a better attitude and more participation with this infusion of new blood to the role of running the board.

Steve, I really appreciate it. This is the biggest best step to be made forward here in a very long time.

Also, reality just set in. Did we really give Loki a mod spot :p.

·
Site Administrator
4,661 Posts
Couldn't have said it better myself, Matt. Thank you, Steve, for extending and entrusting me with the responsibility. I finally get to get rid of this seven year itch! Er...

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Well, now that Dustin is a Senior mod, who replaced his title of cannonless noob mod?

And Steve, I'm sure you know all about medication creams don't you?

:p All joking aside gentlemen, congrats to Dustin and Matt. And Steve for all his effort, to keep DSM Talk the way it should be. :tree:

·
Site Administrator
9,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, now that Dustin is a Senior mod, who replaced his title of cannonless noob mod?

And Steve, I'm sure you know all about medication creams don't you?

:p All joking aside gentlemen, congrats to Dustin and Matt. And Steve for all his effort, to keep DSM Talk the way it should be. :tree:
Man I've been fapping with that cream and it's amazing how it works. Can't even fit though the door now, my hand is so big!

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Man I've been fapping with that cream and it's amazing how it works. Can't even fit though the door now, my hand is so big!
:bowrofl:

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
good job guys i wish you luk on dsm talk we thank u 4 everything also i have some dsm parts for sale let me know also can i vent my bov and be loud???

1 - 20 of 41 Posts