DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Site Administrator
9,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to announce BigBoostDSM as a new Site Administrator for DSMTalk. BB has been around for awhile and has earned this promotion within the DSMTalk family for his contributions to our community.

Please help me congratulate him on his promotion.

·
Honorary Administrator
4,869 Posts
It's about damn time you guys made me honorary.

;)

:tat:

·
Honorary Administrator
4,869 Posts
Yeah, I tried to tell you guys I couldn't do it anymore. Still feels odd though.

Life is what it is. My career took a different direction about a year ago, and has been keeping me quite busy. Red is assembled and drives, but the frame shop didn't actually straighten her worth a damn, so she is going away. I got a Fiji 92 VR-4 shell to build. It's getting painted then built with all of Red's stuff. And away we go...

Nothing else new, really. Just working on the house here and there. I have yet to meet a woman who isn't a total piece of shit. So I'm currently disregarding females, acquiring currency. Staying close with my friends. Still kicking pucks out, downing my fair share of the world's beer supply, and making sure the karaoke bars never forget the 90s.

·
Site Administrator
9,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You may want to put that currency into something physical (silver) before the SHTF! A little spare food around wouldn't hurt either. Just a helpful hint between friends. We're headed for something very terrible financially. Don't say you weren't warned.

I'm certainly not worried on an arms front for you, thus the nonmention. I did pick up a Saiga 12ga with a couple 20 rnd drums. But I'll digress.

Hope you stop around from time to time. I saw you hadn't logged in for almost a year. I figured I wouldn't meet with much resistance from you. We'll see how the noob set of moderators develop.

·
Honorary Administrator
2,511 Posts
Congrats. Does this mean he is going to stop wearing skirts in public without at least shaving his legs?

No, like Matt said nothing will change that :dunno:

James nice to see you're still lurking around here

1 - 13 of 13 Posts