DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm crusin around in my NT 1G eclipse on hwy 100 and this black GS-T Spyder pulls up to me and revs his engine. I'm thinkin i'm gonna get wasted by this guy cause he's got me beat when it comes to horsepower. Well the light turns and i pull out ahead of him. i hear the turbo spool and he barely starts catchin up with me. The race ended at about 70 mph and my front was even with his door. hahahaha. it sounded kinda automatic though. i thought it was a blast because he spent three times as much money on his car as i did.

·
Registered
319 Posts
mods? i beat a TSI before its not like its very very uncommon but usually is

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
why didn't you post it in kills?
and yea what are your mods?
It's a bit unreasonable to get the 420A up to the 200hp mark without juice or boost.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
infury said:
why didn't you post it in kills?
and yea what are your mods?
It's a bit unreasonable to get the 420A up to the 200hp mark without juice or boost.
I didnt post it in kills because i didnt kill the car. i just kept up with it. and i guess i could blame it on the fact that i'm stupid. i dunno why i kept with the GS-T but he wasnt fast at all. my car is just a 93GS with a intake and a downpipe nothing special.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I think he had a boost leak or something mechanical that was wrong... a 1g laser RS that is stock eats GT and 5.0 LX mustangs for lunch all day long around where I live.

Just my $.02

It's a bit unreasonable to get the 420A up to the 200hp mark without juice or boost
4G63 in his case but still difficult... and not happening on his mods..

-Aaron

1 - 5 of 5 Posts