DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 279 Posts

·
Registered
5,386 Posts
Perhaps there was a reason why the other one got closed?

·
Registered
190 Posts
I started the other one...it got closed because it went on so long people finally stopped posting. I would be glad to get another one going!

·
Registered
802 Posts
Somebody has to have pics saved on their comp with Ann Angel in them...
There used to be nudes damnit! lol

·
Registered
806 Posts
I say change the title to post your "Mitsubishi with girls" so people stop bitching. I could care less is they are with a DSM or EVO because those^ my friends are fucking winners.

·
Registered
802 Posts
dsmdtrain97 said:
please forward copies...
Don't have them saved... :(

When I first joined talk there were topless pictures of her with a 2g in the pics section.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Somewhere here in the photogallery there is or was 2 hot topless chicks washing a white 1ga, but not sure if there still in there.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Well did some searching and found these;

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Shit, they don't grow em like that in North Eastern Wisconsin...*cry* Where are you in the Winter State?

·
Registered
320 Posts
injekt said:
Smoise22 said:
:bowdown:

Yeah DAMN!! perfect body!

Esky said:
Shit, they don't grow em like that in North Eastern Wisconsin...*cry* Where are you in the Winter State?
I live in NW Wisconsin.. about an hour from the Twin Cities. Them pic's weren't from me.. I searched the gallery and found them.

But... I was at Hot Import Nights down at the Excel Energy Center in Minneapolis last Saturday ... and.. there was defiantly ALOT of hotties, but forgot my camera in the car :eek:

1 - 20 of 279 Posts