DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the NX direct port kit with all the Gen-x2 goodies. Extreme has the Gen-x2 kit listed, but only for the single fogger system. Does anyone know where to get the direct port system. Extreme is the only place I've called, but they didn't have the direct port system, only the single fogger.

From the NX website:
Part#: 80004EFI
4CYL GASOINE EFI DIRECT-PORT(50-75-100-150-200HP)

I didn't see any conversion kit for the NX base kit to the direct port. I assume it's simply a 4way junction for the fuel and gas, hard lines and 4 nozzles.

I don't do much shopping around, so I figured someone here might know a reputable shop that sells NX products and would have what I'm looking for.

Thanks for the space.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks for the input, but your link didn't work.

My setup is overkill... I'm keeping it kind of quiet until I get some numbers from it. I'll post results when I'm finished and I feel comfortable answering questions about the setup. Right now it's all just speculation. It's nothing amazing, all parts you can buy from vendors.

It's not a hobbie its an addiction. When you get depressed and go through withdrawls, that's when you know your addicted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts