DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a 1990gsx for $900, alot of stuff was bad on it but i've replaced most of it and i was wondering if the o2 sensor from my 4g63 n/t engine off my 94 will work on my turbo engine fine?

·
Registered
5 Posts
i know the wiring is longer on the turbo cars, im not sure if its from the sensor it self or if the wiring harness is longer... but your better off getting a new one regardless

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Turbo_dreams said:
i know the wiring is longer on the turbo cars, im not sure if its from the sensor it self or if the wiring harness is longer... but your better off getting a new one regardless
Well the 02 from the non turbo is relatively new, it had just been sitting around for a few months, i didn't even get to use it but it's all wired up and the 02 reaches the plug easily with extra slack. I had bought a bosch universal o2 from advance is why. I was wondering if there are differances in the 02 sensor at all

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
I want to say it shouldn't matter but I'm not sure, I'll bump so someone that knows for SURE can answer your question..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts