DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to fix my low oil pressure so I bought 5 oil filters from conicelli. I told them I wanted md360935 because that is what came on the car(only good thing I got with it).
Conicelli sent me MD325714 filters. I have checked these filters with parts searches and they seem to be the right part.
I assume that the part number has just changed or something, someone with more knowledge about this please tell me so I don't have to call tomorrow and check.

These filters have a metal type of gasket over 4 of the 8 holes unlike the md360935, is this a revision for a better product or anti-drainback thing?

I currently have a castrol that is really a fram(i think).

Thanks

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I Use the VR4 filter. As long as it's mitsu and it fits it should be the right one. Call conicelli they will give you the part number.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
its sad (or good) I recognize that #... MD325714

They have various filters, I've used:
MB325714, MB135737, MB136466, MB352626

I forget which are the "big" ones and which are the "small"

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
95tsiawdgst said:
Conicelli told me it is just a revised part number like I thought.
They are different looking from the other part though??
I'll give'em a try.

What is the part number of these and is it a bigger filter??

Thanks
it bigger and shorter. I don't know the part number. I'll get back to you, the reason I use it is because it works with the Hahn down pipe.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it bigger and shorter. I don't know the part number. I'll get back to you, the reason I use it is because it works with the Hahn down pipe.
That is exactly what I want for the future, I have a hrc 02 elim dp(uninstalled) and would like to know the number.

Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts