DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 828 Posts

·
1,770 Posts
GOD DAMN F*CKING TERRORISTS! WE SHOULD GO OVER THE F*CKING MIDDLE EAST AND BLOW THE WHOLE THING UP! GOD I HATE THEM TERRORISTS!

·
1,770 Posts
Grilf said:
im at work but im hearing from people on the phone that this happened, and of course CNN.com and MSNBC, etc are swamped, WTF happeneed? someone give me details
At 9:00 am a twin engine plane crashed into the south tower and 3 minutes later a smaller plane crashed into the other tower. Bush is going to speak soon in regards to this.
Nick

·
Registered
200 Posts
They said that it might be a highjacked American Airline Jet that crashed into the second building. When they were showing the first building out of nowhere a second airplane hit the other tower. They still dont know if the second plane might have been full of passengers. It think it might have been a act of terrorism.(sarcasam)

·
1,770 Posts
Bush just said that they will hunt down the people that did this, and terrorism WILL NOT stand in this country. I feel a war coming.

·
1,770 Posts
They say that there is another plane in the area and all airports are suppose to suspended.

·
Registered
35 Posts
The newsroom here is watching all the reports on TV right now and they are running in and out trying to get information. Working for the press if I find out anything I will let you guys know but this is also a small town so I doubt we hear it before anyone eles.
This is horrible! Now they are saying there was an explosion at the pentagon! What the hell is going on today!

·
Registered
50 Posts
92TealTalonTSiAWD said:
Gee I wake up to this.... Wow what a country. I hope we don't go to war. I don't want my house bombed :(
Yea, I know!

My first thought when I seen it was, someone bombed our country and they're lieing to us, then I thought about terrorists who did it.

But, then, just now I heard another one hit.

This is crazy.

·
1,770 Posts
Washington DC is on fire too at the Pentagon!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I can see the smoke from 5th avenue. Sick shit, I got few friends who work in that building I can’t get in touch with any of them. Cell phones are down.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Frank said:
Now there was a plane that hit near the Petagon. WTF [email protected]#king terrorist.
OKay, this is right. I was misinformed, stupid people

Give me an F16, I'll do a Kamikaze mission, let's blow these mofo'ing terrorists, to where they belong, HELL!!

·
Registered
882 Posts
yeah and i heard there was an "incident" at the west wing of the white house!

I would be in basic training right now if i hadn't failed my physical.... F-ing technicalities

·
Honorary Moderator
2,889 Posts
Holy shit!! i woke up to my cell phone ringing off the hook with my friend on the other side going nuts telling me about the 2 planes. and now the pentagon was hit by a plane and then the evacuation of the white house???

what is this, Independents day???

this is huge man..

1 - 20 of 828 Posts