DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Is his car really that special? I never bothered reading any of his threads. And am I the only one that get's extremely annoyed that this guy puts Dr turbo at the end of every post? Is it really that necessary?

Later. Dr Frank.
Yeah, it's a bit annoying. Again, he's a troll just looking for attention.

Later. Dr. Kronuts.

·
Registered
430 Posts
^^ +1 on the attention whore.

I'm not here for respect Spilner or to make new friends, and I am certainly not trying to increase the image of any car/manufacturer. I'm here to tell stories about my DSM spanking other vehicles, and I know most of you love reading them, so.... don't worry as long as I find good races you will be reading about them.
It seems to me, that most of these stories are just about you "racing" to try and catch these other cars(who have no intention of racing)... nothing really about spanking other cars.

If I was the guy with the camaro, and you rolled up onto my property and started talking shit about my car out of no where... you would either be leaving with a few less teeth, or a few less windows.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
You have 14 whoopin posts. All you do is post in the kill section. I personally have no problem with the kill section, but you just ruined it with all the careless driving.

I'm 18, with my full license, and a clean record. I still pay up the ass for insurance on my "ES" that the insurance company thinks is worth $800. Why? Because of people like you, that do stupid shit, and give anything with 2 doors a bad name.

I'm sorry man. It's too much, it has got to stop.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I'm not here for respect Spilner or to make new friends, and I am certainly not trying to increase the image of any car/manufacturer. I'm here to tell stories about my DSM spanking other vehicles, and I know most of you love reading them, so.... don't worry as long as I find good races you will be reading about them.

Good night Dr Turbo
What a fucking lie to cover your own complex. Read your own shit. Why chase down a guy to race him? Why be "here to tell stories about my DSM spanking other vehicles"? <==what is the point but to insite respect of which you don't have and crave like a crack whore needs blow. That post there above is just a lie to what's left of your small brain to hide the complex so that it can still reward you with perceived respect of which you so sorely and desperately need.

It's stupid. No one believes you're here in fun. We see your psychological issues very clearly. And because of that we even find the stories hard to believe. If they are true, you will get what you deserve. If you're still here a couple of years from now posting this garbage, then they are all lies and you were never in harms way in the first place.

If it wern't for the other poor soul who would probably die racing him, I would say have at it so he'd end it all for good. That other poor mate would be a martyr, but he would have died for a good cause saving future lives.

·
Registered
359 Posts
He doesn't know. According to his friends, "he probably will never take it to the track". He doesn't even have a 70-90mph time on it :)

EDIT: . . .But he can beat a z06 fresh off the build, with out a tune or even a logger (with a 3065). And that z06 belongs to a tuner shop owner that tunes Murcielagos.

·
Banned
569 Posts
Take it to the track I want to see at least a 10 sec slip... But I have a feeling it can't even do that. I'm sure it's quick but it's not a 9 sec car like he claimed in the first post I can tell you that for sure...

It's not easy to get in the 10's let alone the 9's...

PROVE ME WRONG...

·
Banned
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
EDIT: . . .But he can beat a z06 fresh off the build, with out a tune or even a logger (with a 3065). And that z06 belongs to a tuner shop owner that tunes Murcielagos.
I think you are starting to understand how sweet the car is;) I never said I didn't have a logger though...:dunno: Man that just really bugs you guys I dont' have any #s... HA that makes me for sure to never get any.

Oh Well looks like yall have had fun at my expense the last few days.

Later Dr Turbo

·
Site Administrator
9,819 Posts
Man that just really bugs you guys I dont' have any #s... HA that makes me for sure to never get any.
Well it seems like all you're here for is to post kill stories which you can't do over at tuners and irritate the membership.

We will be removing the kill section just because of YOU! Each and every member who liked the section can thank you for it's demise. YOU were the straw that broke the camel's back.

Please go back over to Tuners! As there will be nothing for you here.

-Dr. Bancannon!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.