DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok here we go
i have a cookout set up for the 26th of november, that right this month
so far we got a few people already coming, might as well make this public i guess

bring tools, food , and a clean car

the plans are just a bunch of dsmers getting together , we will work on our cars, chow down for some grub, do some photo shooting and go cruise tulsa,

meeting place is muskogge ok , at the old walmart, on shawnee, i will be getting the addy so everyone can do a mapquest,

either way i think this will be a blast :D

also i think we should show all those who forgot that,

DSMR'S GO FAST WITH CLASS :cool:

·
Registered
29 Posts
My car isn't running right now... but I would love to come... anyone wanna let me ride along with them? (i don't wanna cruise around in my beater)

:D

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we might be able to figure something out :d where is afton anyway?

·
Registered
29 Posts
1QuickChic said:
we might be able to figure something out :d where is afton anyway?
It's 12 miles SW of Miami. (NE corner of Oklahoma)

I would drive my beater down and then ride along with someone the rest of the time. :D I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to make it though... I should know soon though.

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok here is the addy for all who want to come

2410 E Shawnee, Muskogee ok 74403

this will be the hookup place time has not been set yet for when everyone is to arive, i hope to get some feedback on that

also if you plan to come please sign up below, and i will put you on the list so there can be some sort of sign in, so no one will get left out blah blah blah

also please include what ya plan to bring,

i got the grill and prob the cook as well as the chips

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok well i guess i will also let you guys know, kansas,missouri,texas, arkansas, and other people who want to come and are able are invited as well

so come on people sign it up

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just got some news guys, we may just have a special guest, drumroll...............................................

BJ of bj's cylinder heads!
that is right talked to him yesterday, and he said he will definatly try tp be there, he will be answering questions and so forth so.......
just thought i would let you guys know!

·
Registered
355 Posts
count me in. i'll definitely be there. i just don't know what i'm going to bring yet. i'll post back when i figure it out.

·
Honorary Moderator
4,838 Posts
That's 3 hours from me. ;) No way my worn out tires can make the trip, plus I work on that day. :eek: I will watch the thread.

·
Registered
32 Posts
well dam im not drivin to miskogee if you all are comming to tulsa im just going to stay here and wait i hope to have my new turbo on by then as well

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1badturbo said:
well dam im not drivin to miskogee if you all are comming to tulsa im just going to stay here and wait i hope to have my new turbo on by then as well

you should man, its gonna be a blast hell bring it along and we can help with the install ;)

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
btw, blizz you able to pick up diambo?

·
Registered
355 Posts
I would but his post says he works that day. If he gets the day off I'm sure we could work something out. If he's interested in a ride he just needs to pm me.

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
very cool :D

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
did a lil bit, but uhhh we dont get along to well so........

·
Registered
32 Posts
do you drive that red 1st gen gst with the t3/t4
i think name is charity i think
if so i drive the white 2ng gen gst with the turbo xs rfl i also have a green nitrous integra

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yep thats me man ;)

·
Premium Member
866 Posts
would love to come out and give it a try, but i think we'll be worn down from traveling for thanksgiving...

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey guys it is getting close, it just occered to me how close i set this to thanksgiving, and was considering resceduling fer a later date. what you guys think :confused:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts