DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the mitsu. garage today and i was looking to buy eclipse gs 99 or so but they didnt have nothing like that but they told me that they will have a oz rally eclipse 99 and i got no idea what that is, at first i thought it would be some special edition of eclipse but then i thought maybe its the gsx since its 4x4 . well anyway i'm not really sure if i have any idea what it is , so if anybody knows what an OZ RALLY ECLIPSE is please reply, thx

·
Registered
764 Posts
I believe they meant the 99 GS anniversary edition. It comes with 16 inch OZ wheels. They have a habit of calling everything with OZ wheels OZ Rally. Like the Lancer OZ Rally which is anything but rally capable.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
sorry to butt in but is that all they did for the anniversary eddition.:confused:

·
Registered
906 Posts
But those wheels sure look good on GSXs, and they don't bend :D

·
Registered
906 Posts
igs said:

The wheels are too small.
I'd rather have light wheels than big wheels.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Originally posted by Devicex
Aside from the 16" OZ wheels, it also has the turbo spoiler, white face gauges, and I think leather seats as well.
And an exhaust like the GSTs (2 tips instead of 1 like a regular GS)

·
Registered
906 Posts
igs said:

I'd rather have big and light.
LOL this is going nowhere. Basically a smaller wheel with always be lighter if its the same model.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Wait, now that i think about it, you are correct turbotalon95. The guy i very first met with a 10th ann. edition had a dual tip muffler. But, all the other ones had a 1 tip. So he probably did a GST exhaust swap, which is sometimes common with us 2gnt cause it's a cheaper way to get "exhaust" cause it has a deeper tone. Sorry for the mis-information guys, thanks for the correction turbotalon95 :p

P.S. i would also like bigger and lighter, therefore you could have the looks and the lighter wheels to go with the looks. i don't think igs was speaking in "reality" terms, because of course you can't have big light rims unless they're made out of some light ass metal but extremely strong. Which, if they do, will jack up the price to un-godly amounts.....:(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts