DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we go again, there is another meet being organized for the 23rd of November at Ridley Creek State Park, in Media PA. For more info about the meet PM me or post to the site and your question will be answered. Driections will be available at a later date if needed or Greenstreak would be glad to give his input on how to get there!:p

·
Honorary Administrator
17,457 Posts
LOL, if you can get anywhere withing a 25 mile radius I can get you there from memory.

Should I go ahead and promise again? ;)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Please make no promises. The date is probably going to get switched. Some members of dsmtalk and tuners can not make it certain weekends. It may have to be the following weekend or the previous weekend. But no one should make a promise. ;)

·
Honorary Moderator
3,499 Posts
I think I might actually be able to show up for this one. As far as I know, there's nothing I can break between then and now that'll keep me from going.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I might as well go as well, and without those damn rsx rims they too noisey, and vibrate too much. if we dont get snowed in by then.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I will be there. Am I supposed to post directions again? Im wondering if we should cook out for thid one. Its gonna be some cold shiz you gus. If it gets too freezing, we could chill at my place, or the bar across the street.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you guys can, would you post your interest in coming to the meet on the 30 on dsmtuners.com. We are trying to organize things but it seems as if no one is interested. Thanks:)

·
Site Administrator
7,762 Posts
A map would definitly be good...oh and i don't have access to a calander at the moment, what day is that?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I might have my turbo kit on by then!! :D if I do I WILL be there... enough messin around I gotta get my buddy to drive down with me(chris) the black 99 2gnt mines a 2gnt but it will be turbo soon :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
I guess chris went away for a month... ?? lol well im getting my turbo by next weekend(23rd) hehe, sooo, that weekend... im gonna put it on *hopefully**crosses fingers* so Im still gonna try and bring some of my other dsm friends
97 eclipse A/t Maroon aka 9d7Clipse
97 Eclipse RS M/t Corvette Blue
97 Eclipse GS M/t White aka 97GoSlow
96 Eclipse GS M/t Blue aka Metal Jim on 2gnt.com
heh, all n/t :D i want to see some more non-turbo cars there because me and chris were the only ones last time i came :( lol as far as i remember

·
Premium Member
1,388 Posts
I really would like to make it too....I too am putting on a turbo kit..... kinda ;). Just some upgrades. :D Hopefully all works out and I can make it by then.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Post info when available, I may be down to go and I will post it on NYC CDSM page to spark some interest.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Meet looks like it is going to be cancelled. I will have more definate answer before the middle of the week.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The 30th is still on if anyone is interested? Doesnt seem like it will be a huge turnout, but there will be some of us there. Post here if you are coming. Start time would be 12:30-1:00 Saturday.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts