DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually, all I need is some odd and end bolts. I am in the process of "restoring" my 92 Laser AWD and I am trying to get it back to the way it was when it was stock (except for the performance parts). What I am in need of is various bolts for things like the brackets that hold down the front bumper cover, metal bracket that surrounds the hood latch, headlights, and just any 10 or 12mm bolts you may have. The hardware store bolts don't look as good. Please email me off the list if you have what I want ([email protected]). Thanks.

·
Registered
430 Posts
read the rules

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gee whiz, you woulda thunk it

I normally don't post in these forums (take a look, member since 2000 but still a newbie) since the Digest isn't up and running yet. But if this is in the worng forum, point the way and I will move it to more appropriate forum. Sorry to offend anyone, but hey I am still a newbie :)

·
Registered
995 Posts
You might want to try the parts traders... there will be people parting out entire cars that probably would be willing to pull off some bolts from their car and sell them to you.

In other words, this is not the place to be placing "adds" for needed things on your car... this is an information board, not a parts trader board.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
What everyone else said.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.